Sandrine THEVENET (Paris and Poitou-Charentes region),
– Plastic artist, philosopher practitioner and consultant, she leads philosophical workshops as well as artistic creation workshops, mixing the practice of Art and philosophical questioning.
– Her reflection is built around a pedagogical approach of practical philosophy, examining Art in its accomplishment and questioning the link between Art and Practical Philosophy.
– She intervenes in schools, libraries, social centers and during seminars dedicated to the philosophy practice, in France and abroad. Her work is addressed to a public of all ages and without any particular condition of knowledge or competence.
Audrey GERS (Paris and subburb),
– Audrey GERS is a French philosopher-practitioner and has been developing her practice for fifteen years with Oscar Brenifier and Isabelle Millon at the Institut de Pratiques Philosophiques, near Paris.
– She is a member of a research group in Philosophy Practice, which promotes philosophy and facilitation of philosophical workshops in France and abroad.
– She is part of an online training group and has traveled to different countries for international philosophical events.
– She enjoys philosophizing with both adults and children. She sees the question as the heart of the dialogue, not as a malicious intent to make a pejorative judgment, but to shake people out of the torpor of habit. And she appreciates the participants’ words as a source of surprise and delight.
To get in touch with us :
|Consultant :||Contact’s detail :|
|Audrey Gers :||+336 74 52 22 69 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sandrine Thevenet :||email@example.com | +336 05 32 04 55|